- This event has passed.
Christmas Light Parade
December 10, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Randy Bass, Parade Chair with Shelly Agee, Donna Utterback and maybe a few others are finalizing event details.
More information coming soon so keep checking to see what gets ADDED OR CHANGED! But so far….
- Starts at County Maintenance Yard (Glenburn Road just off 299E) to McArthur Fairground
- TURN BY TURN ROUTE: FALL RIVER: Left-on Glenburn Rd. out of County Yard; Left-on 299E; R-on Mechanic; Left-on Bridge; Left-on Main past FR Hotel. MMHD HOSPTITAL: Enter West Entrance; Exit East Entrance. McARTHUR: Right-on Main at Ole’ Merc; Through FRHS Parking Lot; Right-on Grove; Right-on Cedar; Left-on Main; Left-on “A” Street; Right-at Joe Bruce Park; Enter West Fairgrounds Gate.
- Lineup at fairgrounds of entries (not in Skuce Pavilion)
- Bring your “FIRE PIT” and strategically locate outside to keep attendees warm but (no bonfire)
- Food/Dinner Vendor: To Be Named
- Cash Prizes for Large=TBD, Small=$TBD and Peoples Choice=$TBD, Flower Borders/
- Refreshments by 4-H Organizations
- Other goings-on in Ingram Hall and a surprise visit by Santa Claus for the kids (and adults if necessary)
- Story Telling by FRV Library in the VIP Room with Caroling and maybe some Christmas music….
- PARKING ONLY in Fairgrounds’ Parking Lot or on Street
- NO PARKING around Ingram Hall, Fair Office, 4-H Building, Flower Building, etc. for Light Parade Trucks to display